August 2nd: The CNE 2017 will be opening on Friday, August 18th and will run as usual until Labour Day, Monday, September 4th.
Vintage Video is located in the Queen Elizabeth Building/Arts, Crafts & Hobbies Pavilion, in the northeast corner - across from the ice cream stand. See you there!
Note: our store, @ 1298 Bloor Street West, will be open during the CNE with adjusted hours.
August 2nd: Please take note of the dates for our spots Live on AM640 - The John Oakley Show: August 1st, 3rd, 15th, 17th, 29th and 31st. Or visit our Blog.
July 10th: Go to our 'What's New?' page and watch Vintage Video's latest video-clip; - John tells you about a recently acquired Private DVD collection, his own Soundtrack CD collection, a rare item for sale, and of course the latest arrivals.
- January 7th, 2017: We are now open at our new location:
- 1298 Bloor Street West, Toronto - on the north side, at Lansdowne Ave. 6 stores east of intersection.
- For our complete address and business hours, please click.
- Listen to our previous radio spots on the John Oakley Show; - all can be found on our Blog.
to Vintage Video!
If you have a specific title you are looking for, we would be more than happy to answer any questions. Please give us a call...
Toll free (Canada & the US) 1.866.538.9927
or email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We deal mostly with imports, the price varies constantly in accordance with the currency changes and shipping charges. As we cannot keep altering our catalogue to reflect these fluctuations, we respectfully request that you contact us for product prices.
Vintage Video is now located at 1298 Bloor Street West, Toronto @ Lansdowne
• north side • 6 stores east of intersection.